Monday, May 21, 2007

Senses

This was very interesting because it felt like some senses would turn off unless you focused on them. Or maybe I dull my senses because I do them all the time? Either way, here are my answers:

Go to a movie and document the smells you encounter.

I went to a "movie in the park" and seen Night at the Museum". I smelled grass and popcorn.

Go out to eat and document the sounds you hear.

I heard people talking, silverware hitting plates, and chairs moving.

Listen to music and document what you see.

I saw myself back when I was in high school and practicing on the track for the 400m relay.

Get ready for your day and document what you physically feel.

I feel an overwhelming tiredness. I feel bloated and hungry at the same time. I felt the bed as I sat on it to put on my clothes. I felt the cereal box, bowl, and milk as I prepared my breakfast. I felt the touch of water and soap as I took a shower. I also felt the face and bath cloth. I felt the toothbrush as I put toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth. I felt my feet sliding into my sandals, as I was about to leave for work.

Go to the grocery and document what you taste as you journey up and down the aisles.

I did not taste any food because my allergies were messing with me and I was focused on finding the Benadryl.

No comments: