Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Free Time


We had a class assignment where we had to use the time we had in class to do whatever gave us bliss. I went to see the movie 300 at the dollar show. It is by far, the best movie I have seen this year. It has even topped a movie I have grown to love very much, Gladiator.

The "What if" question I thought of is, "How would I make the viewer want to put on the glasses in my project?" My answer to it is that I would try to animate my systoms of eye strain from itching eyes that makes me scratch them - also cutting off half of the picture I see in front of me. To accomplish that I would fade a balck box randomly across half the screen ever soo often. i would also blink to try and bring moisture to my eyes. There I would fade a black box over the entire stage. I would also make the picture blurry.

No comments: